Cyclope is an innovative high-tech company, specialized in artificial intelligence applied to video analysis.
We design, build and commercialize video signal analysis and image processing software solutions based on Deep Learning algorithms, intended for infrastructure operators, road network administrators and collectivities in France, the United States and throughout Europe.
Cyclope is a multinational team of 24 people based at Leonard:Paris, at the heart of the 12th district.
In order to boost our growth, we are currently searching for a HEAD OF SALES – ROAD INTELLIGENCE H/F in charge of developing our activities in France, Europe and the United States.
Directly reporting to the CEO of Cyclope, you will join a passionate team, which enjoys solving complex problems, pushing boundaries and spreading intelligence into transport infrastructure. Improving fluidity, decreasing congestions at peak hours, enhancing transport reliability and safety, encouraging the sharing of existing infrastructures through new modes of mobility (carpooling) : here are some of the key goals for our clients.
We are committed to support them in these challenges.
As HEAD OF SALES – ROAD INTELLIGENCE H/F, you will be asked to:
• Open customer accounts in France and internationally, with the potential to be interested in our existing products: Tollsense & Tunnelwatch
• Identify new usages or products in order to develop Cyclope’s activities in the Free Flow, carpooling, counting and automatic incident detection areas
• Supervise several key accounts in the road infrastructure sector
• Manage applications and answers to calls for tenders
• Develop your network in the road infrastructure sector : infrastructure companies, contracting or engineering firms
• Interact on a daily-basis with Cyclope’s product and tech teams in order to align customer needs and the technical feasibility of each project
• A strong interest in artificial intelligence and its applications, along with a taste for the road industry and the challenges linked to the city and mobility
• Capacity to sell innovative products on not very mature markets and close corporate accounts
• Pugnacious deal-maker personality, with the ability to build external relationships with our clients, as well as internal ones, within our organization
• At least 5 years’ experience, including in B2B Sales
• Very autonomous with an operational, hands-on approach
• Bilingual in French and English
• Rigorous personality with a desire to surpass oneself
• Master’s degree in Engineering or Business School