Cyclope is an innovative high-tech company, specialized in artificial intelligence applied to video analysis. We design, build and commercialize video signal analysis and image processing software solutions based on Deep Learning algorithms, intended for infrastructure operators, road network administrators and collectivities in France, the United States and throughout Europe.
Cyclope is a multinational team of 24 people based in Paris in Leonard:Paris, in the 12th sector.
In order to boost our growth, we are currently looking for a CUSTOMER SUCCESS DIRECTOR H/F to serve a large client portfolio in France, Europe and the United States. As CUSTOMER SUCCESS DIRECTOR, you will collaborate with all Cyclope teams, and you will be responsible for achieving our customers’ objectives.
You will ensure that all the value proposal of Cyclope’s products and services is delivered and perceived by all the stakeholders representing our clients.
Directly reporting to the CEO of Cyclope.ai, you will join a passionate team, which enjoys solving complex problems, pushing boundaries and spreading intelligence into transport infrastructure. Improving fluidity, decreasing congestions at peak hours, enhancing transport reliability and safety, encouraging the sharing of existing infrastructures through new modes of mobility (carpooling): here are some of the key goals for our clients. We are committed to support them in these challenges.
As CUSTOMER SUCCESS DIRECTOR H/F, your missions will be to:
• Create a Customer Success department at Cyclope and managing the team (3 people) in order to make them true experts in customer relations
• Establish action plans that will enable our clients to reap maximum profits from our solutions
• Develop more services to our clients, share best practices and key success factors
• Communicate the Cyclope products roadmap to our clients and make sure that all of their feedback is taken into account
• Support our clients through each step of their project by understanding their expectations, solving their problems and bringing up their needs to our technical and product teams
• Navigate through our clients’ organizations to identify growth opportunities
• Formulate and present project goals to all of our clients’ stakeholders to ensure their commitment
• Keep building on your team’s competencies
• Strong interest in artificial intelligence and its use case applications, along with an interest for the road industry and the challenges related to the city and mobility
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar Customer Success role or in Sales
• One or more previous experiences in high-growth sectors
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills
• Capacity to adapt to different corporate cultures and to build strong, long-term business relations
• Very autonomous with an operational, hands-on approach
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a willingness to significantly contribute to Cyclope’s growth
• Bilingual in French and English, a third language is desirable
• Rigorous with a desire to surpass oneself
• Master’s degree in Engineering or Business School